Sunday, October 5, 2008

Six Flags Muslim Family Day

Yesterday was Muslim Family Day, as you can see from the title of this post. And let me just say... it was so awesome! I carpooled with my friend and we probably got there around 11:30 am and I left for home at like 8:30 pm so yeah, that's a pretty long day. I went on Superman Ride of Steel 2 times (so far my favorite roller coaster! i loved the adrenaline rush!), Wild One, Roar, and Shipwreck Falls 3 times. Haha, that water ride that I went on 3 times had me soaking WET! But it was so worth it =) We were going to go on Batwing but the line was so long and we had no where to put our bags. Joker's Jinx was out of question for me lol, Two Face was closed, and my friend got stuck on Mind Eraser so I decided against it.
So pretty much the whole day passed by with us running and riding roller coasters. It was loads of fun though. And Six Flags has awesome Funnel Cake! So throughout the whole day, the weirdest part would definitely have to be the creepy Halloween people wandering around. I caught a few snaps of them, man oh man, were they scary:




^haha, this one was actually posing for the camera. i thought that was funny!
So Alhamdulillah, Six Flags was really awesome. I can't wait till next year's Muslim Day, but from now on, once a year is enough for me =)
I'm really sore today. See you don't realize how sore you are till the day after when you're like "Oh my God, ouch!" lol.

Now, back to reality.

Ma'Assalama,
Hena

5 comments:

sumayya said...

yeah tell me about it! I'm sore as heaven. x(

t'was awesome seeing you maaan. <3

rachel r said...

awww. sounds like you had so much fun! i'm so glad! :)

nour said...

haha i know what you mean. i have bruises on my legs.

nour said...

its nour btw.

Mario Mustache said...

sounds like fun!!