I just came home from Orgo lab a little while ago and going to pull another all-niter. But guess what really works? Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frapuccino gave me the shot of caffeine I needed. I was feeling really down and sleepy but I'm much more awake now. So remember to grab one next time you're pulling one off too. And boy oh boy, are they goooooodd.

^Haha, this isn't my picture. It's the closest I could find and it looks super yummy =) I've gotten in the habit of using lots of pictures for my posts now, I think it's Rachel lol. She uses lots of pictures on her blog too. I see her tomorrow for breakfast at 10, yay =) Look forward to seeing you, Rachel.
So anyway, I have a WebAssign due tomorrow morning and I haven't even started so pray for me!
Ma'Assalama,
Hena
1 comment:
aw i just saw this now :)
i don't know how i missed it before!
anyways, yeah we had so much fun at breakfast... definitely can't wait for lunch next week!
Post a Comment