First week of school is usually all slow and actually quite nice. But you definately know school has started when you've got no free time. When your entire day is hour-to-hour planned out for you and you're on a tight schedule all morning long. But of course, that's life and life goes on, doesn't it? So pretty much, UMCP is coming along nicely Alhamdulillah. It's way different from what I'm used to but I love it! Though the classes are gignourmous!! (240 in my history class alone but I guess that's not a shocker for ppl who r used to it), campus life is just exciting and amazing. I really do love it. Every bit of it.
Wow, but if we didn't have the Musalah, I don't know what I would do. We're so blessed Masha Allah! And the most amazing part of my University experience so far is undeniably the fact that every corner I turn, every building I cross, there is ALWAYS a Hijabi somewhere down the corner. It really brings peace to your heart when you know you're not alone. And what's even more amazing is that you might not even know the sister, but just seeing her face so bright and knowing she's there for the very reason you're there, well it really does make the journey all the more better. It's like us Hijabis, we share a secret code that no one else knows. Just one nod or a smile says a million words.
So anyway, I really should get back to my Organic Chem, which actually isn't that bad...
man I'm really craving some Macarona Bashamal right now =)...
Ma'Assalama,
Hena
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment