So...I did a little bit of research and turns out...well, you might as well just read it yourself =) :
"As long as there were people, they wondered why things happened the way they did, and what would happen if they tried other things. Well, that’s all that scientists do. You can imagine a caveman noticing that fire is hot, and that rubbing two sticks together made them warm; he might ask himself, "could I make fire by rubbing those stick together really hard?" That caveman was being a physicist, and when he tried rubbing sticks together, he was doing an experiment." (http://van.physics.uiuc.edu/qa/listing.php?id=249)
I don't know who is to blame for ever discovering this horrible, horrible science.
No offense to physics-lovers. I don't see how you guys do it.
So instead of looking up why I should do physics, maybe I'll get back to actually doing it =)
Ma'Assalama,
Hena

No comments:
Post a Comment