Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chocolate Cake, oooo =)

Today I went to meet with my TA for some help. Boy, is it hard to find places in the Physics building but that's irrelevant. So, anyway, I was in the TA lounge and there was this gignormous piece of the most scrumptious moist triple chocolate layered cake I had ever seen. I swear, it just looked so appetizing and I was literally inches away so much so that I could smell it! Boy, it smelled good.
It's wierd because the same thing happen to me in History too! The girl next to me had chewy nerds (which sounds so cool, I'm definately trying it after Ramadan insha Allah! =) and like a bunch of Mini York Patties and that smelled good too. Everything smells good in Ramadan, lol =)
It was totally an eat-candy-and-cake kind of day. I kept telling myself "Hena, you're fasting! That's way more rewarding than that chocolate cake or chewy nerds ever will be!" So in the end, fasting is a challenge and it's supposed to be! Who said Ramadan would be easy? How else would we learn through trials if they weren't challenging? Normally, I wouldn't feel so hungry during the day but boy oh boy, when you've got a chunka choco triple layer cake next to you, you realize what fasting is all about! Haha, so that's the most important thing that happened to me all day! Well, Wednesdays are pretty tight on schedule for me so I can't exactly say I had time to do anything interesting anyway. AAAHH I have a test tomorrow. Allah, help me!

Ma'Assalama,
Hena

No comments: