Start your morning off with this delicious Macademia Nut latte! It's quick, easy, and very fulfilling!
You will need:
2 tbsp good quality Ground Espresso (I used Gevalia Espresso Roast)
~2 tbsp Macademia Nut Syrup (or any flavored latte syrup)
8 oz filtered water
8 oz Trader Joe's Organic Skim Milk (or any type of milk you like)
Cinnamon
Standard Coffee Maker
A Rocket Blender/ Magic Bullet/ Standard Blender
Instructions:
Since I dont have an espresso maker or latte machine, I made this manually. But if you do have one, by all means use it! First, brew 2 tbsp ground espresso per 8 oz cup of water in your coffee maker. While your espresso is brewing, heat 8 oz of milk in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds (I use skim since it foams better than regular milk). When the espresso has finished brewing, add 2 tbsp or so of your flavored latte syrup (you can add as much as you want depending on how sweet you like your lattes.. as mentioned i used Macadamia Nut syrup). Pour half of the espresso into each serving cup (4 oz/cup). Next pour the warm milk into your Rocket blender or standard blender and add a pinch of cinnamon (or however much you like). Blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Shake and pour the steamed milk on top of espresso in each serving cup (4 oz/cup). Be sure to add the remaining milk foam on top along with a pinch of cinnamon for flavor. Enjoy! :) Makes 2 servings.
What did I use?
1) Gevalia Espresso Roast:
http://www.gevalia.com/Espresso-Roast/C14,default,pd.html?start=4&cgid=introOffersGEV&prefn1=roast&prefv1=4&prefn2=productType&prefv2=decaf&prefn3=grind&prefv3=Ground&srule=product-name-ascending&navid=search
2) 1883 Gourmet Barista Macademia Nut Syrup:
http://www.1883.com/en/products/view/flavor/55
3) Bella Rocket Blender:
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/bella-13330-rocket-blender-12-piece?ID=330413&CategoryID=7554&LinkType=PDPZ1
4) Hamilton Beach Digital Coffee Maker:
http://www.target.com/p/Hamilton-Beach-Digital-Coffeemaker-Red-Medium/-/A-12834123#?ref=tgt_adv_%5BXSVALUE%5D&AFID=%5BDESTINATION%5D_df&LNM=%7C12834123&CPNG=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment