Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spicy Chili Mustard Chicken

We have another “invention recipe” is sizzling tonight. I made my very own Spicy Chili Mustard Chicken tonight and here’s how.

You’ll need:
Red Onion
Garlic Salt
Dried Oregano
2 Chicken Breasts
½ cup Spicy Brown Mustard
2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp Chili Garlic sauce
Balsamic Vinaigrette

Slice 3-4 onion slices and place in a bowl. Cut each chicken breast in half and marinate in garlic salt, oregano, Chili Garlic sauce, mustard, and Balsamic Vinaigrette. Allow to marinate for atleast 30 minutes (you may also leave overnight for softer taste). Spray cooking spray in a skillet and cook onions on medium-low until they caramelize. Then place chicken breast pieces in skillet and cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown. I like to overcook my chicken just a little because I love the brown color that gives it that grilled look. Serve and enjoy!

Picture: http://lh5.ggpht.com/_FRFT1gKEq0Y/TTY0ihVMgaI/AAAAAAAAHds/Ico0eXoDciQ/DSC_0104.JPG

No comments: