Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another Day

It's been a while since I actually wrote a post on here...I'm starting to miss it. 
So Alhamdulillah, life's good =]. Studying for an exam...so here's a short break then back to it...
I realized I hadn't heard "Asma Allah" by Sami Yusuf for a long time (it seemed to really relax me last semester so it's nice to hear it again). 
Besides that, I'm super excited to see my bald niece soon ;), I take it she doesn't like being hairless but it's a part of life... we all go through it...I didn't appreciate a boy's cut for a large part of my life either but what can I say? Babies don't always get what they want...

(haha, thats not her...btw I have no idea why this pic is so huge, but I can't seem to do anything abt it :/...)

Ma'Assalama,
Hena

No comments: