Everytime I read a good book or hear a good story, I like to share it so consider these your gems. I remember for Al-Maghrib, we used to have those Gem Boards where we'd jot down all the cool things we learned, this will be something like that. So if you're reading this, which you are (lol), go ahead and post a gem in the comments. It can be anything...something nice you heard or a memorable quote you really liked. ANYTHING. I look forward to reading everyone's comments =)
Insha Allah, I hope to get some winter reading done this break. Yes, I haven't actually sat down to read a good book in forever so I'm hoping this will be nice.
Please, share your gems!
Ma'Assalama,
Hena

4 comments:
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step."
~Dr. MLK, Jr.
:)
that's a good one ;)
I'm reading the seerah of the Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam during winter break.
It has been very exciting to read. It's called: The Sealed Nectar =)
Post a Comment